Thursday, May 18, 2006

Generational Style




This past week I was given the task of making exchanges for some little boy clothes (without Megan's immediate input). I walked away with two very important realizations. First, I thoroughly enjoy shopping for Abram. This was surprising given my general disdain for the process of outfitting myself. Second, if I am given the task of choosing my son's attire, it is only natural that he should be dressed as cool as me! Thus, he will be well stocked with t-shirts adorning random/humorous/meaningless statements; the jean will be his most beloved garment below the waist; and finally, his decor will not be complete without the shoe that never goes out of style, the Chuck Taylor Converse All-Stars. One cannot go wrong with "throw-backs."

Friends and family, as Abram grows and matures, there will be doubts about decisions made, actions taken, and words spoken. But I can assure you, because of my early guidance, you will never question his style! The pictures above are visual evidence to backup this bold statement. I have no choice but to pat myself on the back. Sweet.

No comments: