Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

After several days of rain, we jumped at the first ray of sun and hit the road yesterday for a hike at Schmeeckle reserve. I knew the 2 mile hike might get old for Abram, so I thought a scavenger hunt would help keep his focus, at least for a little bit :)


This was the first find on our list, a bridge, and as you can see he was thrilled! I still had his excitement...



The scenery was beautiful and so peaceful, and he was still into it







And then about mile 1.3, not so much into it anymore...



But he finished strong



And found most things on the list. Unfortunately, we didn't find a few of the items Abram added...a polar bear, dead dinosaur bone, and a crown. Shocker, I know, but he didn't seem to mind. We had a great adventure!

1 comment:

Emily Wood said...

You are so creative and amazing Megan! Abram is sooo lucky to have you as his mommy! Love you!