Thankfully, nothing broken, just swelling. Splinted until we see the Orthopedic doctor on Friday to confirm the swelling wasn't masking a fracture. Our first trip to the doctor for an injury, and home with great souvenirs-- a Charlie Brown sling, a sticker and a pencil! Abram has been thrilled to show off his battle wound, I think he feels like he has one more notch on the tough-o-meter!
He was back on the horse the next day. Back to the park, stayed a safe distance from the monkey bars, but still fearless. I turned in response, "Hey Mom look", only to see him hanging one handed from the spider web ropes. Really hoping we don't see you again soon walk-in clinic.
1 comment:
I talked with Drew last night and heard about the fall. And how he's handling the 'boo boo' since. What a boy! I'm sure the fun of it will wear off when he can't be as active as he wants, but so glad he's handling it well. We are ready and waiting for our little patient for the weekend!!! We'll talk soon. Love Nani
Post a Comment