Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Festivities

It's time to ring in the cold and snowy season with some winter activities. Last weekend was the annual Holiday Parade. We bundled up and hit the curb with some friends. I'm pretty sure the kids tolerated the cold much better than the adults (Kim), thankfully the youth group was handing out tasty hot chocolate.








Friday night we took a road trip with our friends Amy & Zander to the Winter Wonderland in Marshfield. The zoo was decorated with thousands of lights to enjoy in the warmth of the car or by foot in the crisp fresh air. We ended up driving through twice and then the boys thought we should walk through too. It was a short jaunt because it was brrr, chilly








(Abram was not cooperating for the photo ops...this is the mad dash once he realized I was taking a picture)

And then yesterday we were dumped with about a foot of snow and I'm pretty sure the temperature didn't get above 15...so now its winter in Wisconsin.

No comments: