Sunday, October 10, 2010

Extended Birthday Celebration

A few Saturday's ago, Papa Jeff, Grandma, Aunt Melissa & I took Abram and two of his best buddies Maliyah and Brady to Bay Beach in Green Bay. This is a great amusement park for kids. Several small kiddie rides and each about 25 cents per ride. They had a blast!


















The picture below I took from the ferris wheel car above, and for those of you who know my stomach would know that I really took one for the team on this one. After about the 12th time around (going backwards mind you), my eyes closed, and hearing Abram each time around saying "look Mom, here I am", all I could think of was, please let this be the last time around, please don't throw up, please, please let this be the last time around




We opened a few gifts and grilled out by the lake, oh and did I say cupcakes!!









I hope you had a wonderful day Abram! I love you!!!!

No comments: