Tuesday, September 07, 2010
School Days!!!
I can hardly believe it has come to this time, just weeks shy of Abram's 4th birthday, came his first day of Preschool today!!! We have been counting down for weeks now, and it was the first thing he said to me this morning "I get to go to Miss Kim's class today!!". Miss Kim is his new teacher, she is wonderful and will be a lasting teacher in his memories for sure. He was thrilled and could hardly wait to get to school this morning, of course with his new transformer backpack in tow (he picked transformer undies to match and made sure his new transformer figurine he got from Nana and Papa yesterday at the flea market was safe in the side pocket). As I walked out of school, I got a little choked up, time is certainly not standing still and my little boy is growing up!!! It was clearly much harder for me today, the picture below was pretty much his smile from the time he woke up until I waved goodbye :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such a happy little boy! Cute pictures.
That's our Abram!!! He looks so excited!!! Thanks for posting this momentous day for all of us to see! Love Nana
What a trooper! Tell Abram that Aunt Bonnie can't wait to see him in a couple weeks. Oh, and I can't wait to give him his birthday present!
First day of school?!?!? WOW!!! He looks very excited and happy and I'm sure he will be the best little student ever!!
Post a Comment