Saturday, August 07, 2010

Pancacke Saturday

I remember traditions being important in my family growing up and it has become important to me to give Abram events that he can count on, and hopefully in the future look back and have memories that are lasting and bring a smile to his face. And most importantly that he feel the importance of family togetherness, even in the simple things, like 'pancake Saturday'.



Abram really enjoys helping in the kitchen and is a pretty good helper, messy, but a great sous chef. Each week we try to make a different pancake, and today we added granola. Though, if Abram had his choice, he would choose chocolate every week. Quite a sweet tooth my little boy has!

1 comment:

Vanessa Bouché said...

This is a great tradition, Megan. I think maybe we should institute it, too! I especially like the idea of trying different ingredients and recipes.