Abram got an airbrush tatoo at the Vilas Zoo when we were in Madison celebrating Aunt Meliss'a graduation. (Congratulations Dr. Evans!!!) He chose the panda bear and sat like a champ! I didn't get any pictures of him actually with the animals but this visit was probably the most excited he's been at the zoo. He ran from each exhibit with such excitment and couldn't wait to see what animal was next.
Abram did take this picture of the Flamingo's and learned a tidbit of knowledge from Papa Jeff, that Flamingo's are pink because they eat shrimp. Abram bought it, I'm still on the fence :)
One random evening we took a quick trip to visit the Adam's fam and kicked off the summer with our first boat ride. Three peas in a pod!
Abram has gotten much better about smiling on command for pictures. This is his go-to cheeseball smile! He's so cute!
One beautifully sunny afternoon we enjoyed a picnic in the park and had a little swing time.


I love how Abram's hair just glows in the sun- there's no mistaking- it's still red!
2 comments:
Great pics Megan! Abram looks very happy! Thanks for being such a good mom. Love to you both!
I LOVE that last picture of the two of you. Abram's face is priceless in that pic. It's the silly Abram we all know and love!
Post a Comment