Hi Drew- Are you still doing drawings (you used to have a he drew it thing on facebook and I don't see that anymore). I am wondering if you could draw a picture of my girls as a Xmas present. I have waited until the last minute (tends to happen a lot more these days w/ 2 kids). Anyway, please let me know. Thanks, Sarah "Graef" PS. Cute pics of Abram!
3 comments:
Drew- zip me an email- I sent you a picture I want you to draw.
Sam Samorian
hs6164@aol.com
Love it! Makes me hungry for cookies, though. :)
Hi Drew-
Are you still doing drawings (you used to have a he drew it thing on facebook and I don't see that anymore). I am wondering if you could draw a picture of my girls as a Xmas present. I have waited until the last minute (tends to happen a lot more these days w/ 2 kids). Anyway, please let me know.
Thanks,
Sarah "Graef"
PS. Cute pics of Abram!
Post a Comment