Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Zoo Boo

Drew and Abram spent Saturday with Nana and Papa and Aunt Bonnie. The zoo in Minocqua was having a halloween fun day where kids could see the animals and get some candy! Drew may have some additional commentary to follow but I'll try to remember any stories behind the photos.





The event was pretty packed and apparently Abram was literally the ONLY child without a costume. I guess in hind sight I should have thought of that...oops!














All the other kids were scared of this guy, but Abram posed nicely for the camera. Hopefully he won't ever see one in the wild and try to round him up for a great photo op.



Abram had a great time, thanks Nana and Papa. He's still talking about the animals and of course the candy! The conversation usually goes something like this, "Me eat", I ask, "What would you like to eat Abram", he says, "fruit snacks", I respond, "Nice try, you just woke up!", he tries again, "candy", usually followed by a hopeful grin and a little glint in those big blue eyes! Pretty sure he dreams about fruit snacks and candy!

No comments: