I thought I'd break from the Abram photos with a shot of the two of us.
O.K. Enough of that. Back to the photos of the little guy. Those are the crowd pleasers.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Drew and Megan! Your little guy is beautiful! I don't know if you'll remember me f/ SDSU - Michelle Walter, now Peterson. It's so good to see pics of you guys so happy! If you have an email for your sis, Drew, could you email me @ kopesop@hotmail.com. I've lost touch with her over the past few years. Thanks! and congratulations w/ Abram!
1 comment:
Hi Drew and Megan! Your little guy is beautiful! I don't know if you'll remember me f/ SDSU - Michelle Walter, now Peterson. It's so good to see pics of you guys so happy! If you have an email for your sis, Drew, could you email me @ kopesop@hotmail.com. I've lost touch with her over the past few years. Thanks! and congratulations w/ Abram!
Post a Comment