Friday, June 02, 2006

Giving Back to the Next Generation: The Importance of the "Throw-back" Shoe



I'm sure that you are all aware of my love for "throw-back" shoes. I have a particular affinity for the Chuck Taylor Converse All-Stars. The fondness of such apparel is strong enough that I feel it should be carried on to the next generation. Thus, I believe that it is the duty of us all to contribute to such a worthy cause. The fall arrival of our first-born son will allow us to bless the next generation with an understanding of footwear style. Join me in providing such a gift to our little ones.

I have provided two links in the right-hand column. One will take you to a listing of Puma shoes for infants, and the other will take you to a site for Chucky-Ts (you'll have to navigate a bit. The link wasn't working very well).

No comments: